Dalvaro World of Art
Terms and conditions for venue hire.
These terms and conditions apply to all bookings in relation to the hire of the complete venue,
Las Orquideas, Dalvaro Art.
Terms and conditions
1a. All Dalvaro holidays are priced in Euros. We endeavour to maintain a secure pricing structure and all published prices are correct at the time of writing. Confirmation that the prices are correct should be made prior to paying a deposit. We will endeavour to keep all our terms and conditions up to date but situations, outside of our control, may arise when they have to be changed.
1b. A 500 Euro deposit is required to confirm a booking. A booking will only be confirmed after cleared receipt of deposit. Do not make any travel arrangements prior to booking confirmation or acceptance. Dalvaro will not accept any financial responsibility for expenses incurred prior to booking confirmation. Once a deposit has been paid and booking confirmed Dalvaro guarantee that there will be no price increase in the cost of the holiday.
1c. A date is initially agreed for the group arrival day, and the duration of the stay. 7, 10 or 14 nights.
1d. We then give a pencil/provisional booking. No deposit payment is required at this time. Dalvaro will not be liable for any expenses or costs incurred in this situation. Do not book flights until we have confirmed your holiday.
2a. A provisional booking.
During the provisional booking period the date chosen is reserved for you for one calendar month, but remains on our calendar and is open to other enquirers.
2b. Your date is held for increments of one calendar month, to allow you time to generate interest.
2b/a. Each month you will be given the option to confirm the booking, continue for a further month or cancel.
2b/b. This will continue for a maximum of five months or we receive a further enquiry for that date. Should we receive another enquiry for your date you will be given first refusal to confirm or cancel. If we have not had a reply from you within two days your provisional booking will become null and void and deleted from our system. We therefore advise confirming as soon as you can.
2c. The non refundable deposit of €500 is required to confirm your booking. On payment of the deposit the date is then removed from our calendar.
2d. The final payment, i.e. full payment less deposit, must be completed not less than one calendar month prior to hire start date. No reminder will be sent.
2e. Participant numbers, Venue hire charges are based on the numbers of participants, that is 7 plus tutor, 10 plus tutor and 12 plus tutor. These charges are as stated on our rate card in the relative email.
2e. The final payment must be received no later than one calendar month prior to hire start date. If payment is not received by this time the hire will be deemed cancelled. It is strongly advised that payment is made as early as possible to avoid any mishaps.
2f. In the unlikely event that 2e. above is invoked the holiday may be reinstated within 7 days upon immediate full payment plus a 10% surcharge.
2g. Participant information. Upon final payment we will require a full list of the names of all participants in the group plus any medical or dietary issues which may affect our management of the group.
- 3a. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to decline to accept or to retain any person on the holiday, whose behaviour is deemed unacceptable, or whose conduct is disruptive or detrimental to the enjoyment of the other participants. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to decline to include any person from any activity, or postpone/cancel any activity, if that person does not have the appropriate clothing, footwear or other items we deem necessary for the safe participation in any of the activities, to the individual and/or other participants. This decision will be at the sole discretion of Dalvaro management, unless the group leader agrees to take full responsibility, before or during the activity. In this event, we shall be under no obligation or liability for any costs incurred as a result of this action.
- 3b. We reserve the right not to include any person on any activity if a medical condition was not disclosed at the time of booking that may affect the planned programme.
- 4a. The terms ‘group booking’ or ‘leader led groups’, refers to five or more people booking together and means that one person, the group leader, is responsible for all the people within the group, regarding payments, health, behaviour and abilities to abide by these terms and conditions. We will only deal with the group leader, if we have to take over the dealings with individuals within the group for any reason, then any group/leader led discounts offered will be null and void and full holiday payment must be made.
- 5a. Complimentary transfers to Las Orquideas are only offered from and to Alicante airport and Valencia airport at the specified times. Transfers from other destinations or outside of the specified times will incur extra charges.
- 5b. Complimentary airport transfers operate on the designated arrival day. Departure day transfer time is defined by the earliest required departure after 07:00. Other times will be charged extra.
- 5c. Meals included within the price of the holiday are: Evening meal on arrival day. Breakfasts, lunches and evening meals on course days. Breakfast on departure day.
- 6a. Dalvaro Art Studios are fully insured, but it is a condition that you obtain your own cover for personal accident, travel and medical insurance; this should include repatriation to your place of departure. We strongly recommend that you are adequately covered.
Passport, visa and health certificate requirements are the sole responsibility of the client. You should obtain a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) which will cover you in Spain. We will assume that the client is 100% physically/medically fit unless notified otherwise. Any disabilities, special dietary requirements or medical conditions that may affect the normal programme of events must be put in writing at the time booking.
- 6b. We accept no liability from acts or defaults of carriers or other outside organisations, their employees or agents. We will not accept any liability whatsoever for any illness, injury, damage, loss, distress, disappointment or irregularity suffered by the client unless it is proven to be caused by our negligence. Luggage and personal effects are left at the clients own risk. All activities during the holiday are undertaken at the clients own risk. While on holiday your personal belongings are your responsibility, therefore should be adequately insured, however we will endeavour to advise about security and the safe keeping of your personal effects/belongings. The client will be liable for any damage or breakages, caused directly by them, to any property belonging to D ‘Alvaro Art or another holiday participant or agent, either in the studio, the villa, other buildings, rooms, transport or the grounds.
- 6c. If you have any complaints while on holiday, these must be reported at the time of the occurrence, both verbally and in writing.
- Please note:
- There is a strict No Smoking rule inside the accommodation, the studio and the transport.
- And a no food or drink rule in the studio and transport, apart from water, which must be in a screw top, plastic bottle.